Welcome to the Parliamentary section. Whether you are an MP, Peer or AM, work in Parliament or Government, or simply have an interest in politics and the charitable sector, the following information has been designed to help you.
- Our Constituency Search facility enables Parliamentarians and their staff to find charities in their constituencies and to download correspondence addresses.
- The Politicians Toolkit includes a series of factsheets that have been designed to provide you with information about the Charity Commission and how we can help you to help your constituents.
- Parliamentary Briefings on the key issues facing charities, as and when they arise.
- Speeches delivered by senior staff at the Commission.
- See a full list of recent, current and forthcoming Charity Commission consultations.
- Latest Press Releases from the Charity Commission.
- Useful links to regulators in other parts of the UK and bodies representing the voluntary and community sector.
The Public Affairs team is here to help parliamentarians and people with queries relating to our parliamentary work.
Top of page